Concealed Growth Values:
• The pet's growth values are invisible to the owner until now. Pet owners have the option of viewing this information by going to a pet manager with a Pixie's Tear.
• When a player kills a monster, the pet that is out will receive EXP as well. Ideally, the pet will grow with its owner.
Merging Requirements(pet with pet)
• The major pet and deputy pet should be above Lv. 30
• To merge pets, the qualified pets must be taken to a pet manager. After talking to the pet manager, select "pet raising" and then "merger", and insert the pets accordingly. The deputy pet will be sacrificed in the process. Through the use of a merge spirit, the pet's initial values can be increased.
• The merging process will have no effect on nature, talent and skill of the pet.
• Reborn pets get accelerated growth (concealed). There is a level requirement to make a pet rebirth possible. The first rebirth requires lvl 50, while the second lvl 80, the third lvl 100, and the fourth lvl 110. Lvl 120 is the requirement for the fifth as well as thereafter rebirth. Reborn pets will start form lvl 1 with added Savvy values reset to 0. The extra levels will be in a way converted to Exp, when your pet exceeds the level requirement for a rebirth. You have a choice to insert the Rebirth Spirit (5 at most) to get additional value for your pet. Notice there is a requirement item named Rebirth Water to perform any rebirth at any point.
You will see a big (and incredibly adorable) difference in your Pet's appearance after the 8th rebirth.
Newly added clean slate feature for pets to start their 6 savvy values anew using the Fairy's Feather. However this has no effect on initial savvy values. But after pet's savvy values are reset, greater attributes could be added to pet's master upon the merge of pet and master thereof, if luck may point its fickle finger to you. Fairy's Feather is available for purchase in the Item Mall.