1. How does a player download the client?
Players can choose any method they like to download the complete client or patch from our official Download Center.
2. How does a player check their client version?
Players can find the version number at the bottom left of the login interface, or if they are planning to update, double clicking the game icon will start the update and display what version it is.
3. What should a player do when a version error pops up?
Download the latest patch from our official site or double click the game icon to update automatically.
4. What should a player do when the screen becomes blurry after entering the game?
This means that the Graphics Card driver needs updating to support our client. Our official site provides the relevant links at the bottom of the Download Center.
5. If a player forgets their password, what should they do?
Click "Forgot Password?" on the official IGG site and follow the steps to reset the password.
6. When a player names their character, it always comes back invalid. What's the problem?
A character name can only be 8 characters long at most. Please make sure there are no illegal characters like "@!#$%", or any banned words like "GM". For security reasons we recommend using a combination of letters and numbers for character names and passwords.
7. Can several players use the same account at the same time? No.
8. Can deleted characters be resurrected again? No
9. Is there a screen-capture function in the game?
Yes. Press PrscrnSysrq (near F12), the screenshots will then be saved into the "Screenshot" file under the game client directory.
10. How many quests can be accepted at most? 20
11. A player is having problems learning skills. What's the problem?
a. Player's cannot learn a skill repeatedly.
b. The player doesn't meet the level requirement(s).
c. The player is not of a high enough level to learn high-level skills.
12. Players are having trouble casting skills. What's the problem?
The network is lagging or their MP is used up.
13. What are the shortcut keys for skills?
1-8 at the bottom right or use the F1-F8 keys on the keyboard.
14. How does a character move around?
Use the mouse to move around.
15. What are Talent Points? How can players obtain them?
Talent Points are used to learn and improve class talents. When a player attacks a monster that is les than 10 levels lower than them, they will obtain 2 Talent Exp. 50 Talent Exp will become 1 Talent Point. Some quests will also reward players with Talent Points.
16. What should a player do if they distribute Talent Points incorrectly?
At present, you cannot reset Talent Points, so serious consideration should go into Talent Point distribution.
17. How are the game window and game view angle adjusted?
After running the game client, click "Settings" to adjust the game window. In the game, the mouse-wheel is used to adjust the view angle.
18. What's required to create a guild?
When a player reaches Level 30, if they wan to create a guild they must buy a Guild Stone and then talk to the Guild Registrar.
19. How do players make teams? What is the benefit of doing this?
Click a character name in the chat window and then click "Party" in the pop up list. Or left click a character and click the "Menu" button and then select "Party", so that a team invitation will be sent to the target.
20. Is there an auto-loot function, or any shortcut keys to pick up items?
Auto-loot is not accessible in the game; players must click an item to pick up.
21. How many kinds of gems are there in the game? How can players obtain them and what are their functions?
In the game, there are four gem types: Rubies, Sapphires, Emeralds and Crystals. They can be obtained from monsters, quests and events. Rubies, Sapphires, and Emeralds can all be upgraded, except for crystals.
Rubies are used to increase a gears level. For example, Level 40 gear can be upgraded to Level 50 when it is forged successfully using rubies.
Sapphires are used to enhance the stats of gear. When players use Sapphires to forge equipment, it may improve a piece of 'Common' gear into a piece of Solid, Delicate, Excellent or even Perfect gear.
Emeralds are used to enhance the additional stats of gear. When players use Emeralds to forge equipment, the player may augment the gear's stats displayed in green and increase the gear's star level.
22. When can a player join in PK? Can players in the same faction PK each other?
When a player reaches Level 30, you are eligible to join in PK. Only players from different factions can launch PK. The game has two factions that are always fighting; the Athenian Faction and the Spartan Faction. Hostile players' names are emblazoned red.
23. What is reputation?
Players obtain reputation by killing hostile players. If the level gap between a player and their opponent is more than 20, they will gain no reputation from the kill.