Have you met the one who completes you yet? Do you want to take them by the hand lead them down the aisle and be joined together in holy matrimony? Well now's your chance! GodsWar now has a cool marriage system available for everyone ready to take the plunge! So polish off your tux, send out your invitations and get ready to start a whole new life together.
1. A male and a female character can team up and apply to get engaged from the Cupid NPC; who is located in the wedding halls of each of the main cities. However, only the male character is allowed to put forward the application and it will cost a moderate amount of silver coins to be processed. After the application is approved, the couple will be formally betrothed and gain a title of xx's fiance or xx's fiancee.
2. Now the loving couple must obtain their love testament- the Whelk Necklace. This can be gained by talking to Pan located in Pan's Labyrinth. Remember both parties must have one necklace each.
3. After they both have the Whelk Necklace, the intended newly weds must head to the Wedding Hall to book a wedding time with Cupid. The wedding needs to be at the beginning of an hour. If the time that they want is booked already, the couple must opt for another available time. This is because Cupid can't be in charge of two weddings at once no matter how fast he can fly!
4. After the happy hour is set, the new couple should extend their wedding invitations to their friends. The betrothed duo must team up prior to the wedding hour, and make sure that there are only two characters in the special team. Now they're only one step away from getting the final blessings. The male party is supposed to engage Cupid in a talk, ask for the marriage then the female character must reply with "I do". After that Cupid will proclaim them man and wife and fireworks will be set off in celebration.
5. During the wedding period the bride and groom have the choice to produce and give out red packets to their guests by bringing up the dialog box with the Wedding Priest.
6. After the wedding, the bride and groom can claim a special red packet from Cupid, and they will be given the title of each other's sweetheart thereafter.
However, we understand that all marriages are not made to last. And as sad as that is we do give the unhappily married couple the choice to untie the knot. They need to get hold of the Cupid's Shadow NPC to undertake the divorce procedure.
Consensual Dissolution of the Betrothal
The betrothed couple needs to locate the Cupid's Shadow, and then it takes one party (male or female) to initiate the annulment, and the other party must confirm their agreement. After the operation has been performed the corresponding betrothal titles will be automatically removed.
Enforce Dissolution of Betrothal:
If one party has been logged off for 15 days in a row the other party has the choice to enforce the dissolution of the betrothal by finding the Cupid's Shadow. If a character chooses to annul the betrothal within 15 days of the betrothal, then the party who proposes the annulment will lose 200 Rep.
At least 7 days after the wedding, the married couple has the choice to team up for a divorce from the Cupid's Shadow. One party must initiate the divorce operation and the other must confirm their agreement. After the operation has been performed the marriage will be annulled. The corresponding titles will also be stripped. Meanwhile both parties will lose 100 Rep each.
If one party has logged off for 15 days in a row then the other will have the choice to enforce the divorce from the Shadow of Cupid. This operation will not affect the divorce initiator's reputation. If a character chooses to divorce before 15 days after the wedding then he/she will lose 200 Rep.