For players who are up to the challenge, instances are where it's at, and GodsWar has just added another new one to challenge and thrill - the Entrance to Atlantis. This Level 120 based instance is the place to be if you are determined and have the desire to win. You've just heard how good it is, now let's take a closer look and see just why Atlantis is so good.
Legends say that Atlantis sunk into the sea centuries ago and, if the legends are to be believed, their famed treasures went with them. Some believe they have found the passage to Atlantis, but entering this underwater city has proven to be a huge challenge. Eery creatures that have never been seen before have made their home here, and guard its secrets with their lives. To get in, you will have to fight hard. Are you prepared?
A team of 1 to 5 players Level 90+
1. Every player will receive 1 free admission per day to be teleported into the instance. Each time, players will have 40 minutes to get as into this dangerous place as they can, before they are teleported back to the main city.
2. Waves of monsters will charge your team, and your goal is to eliminate as many of them as possible within the time period. The more you kill, the better the rewards.
3. We highly recommend players bring capturing tools into this instance, because the Mermaid often carry EXP Stones with them.
4. If a player is killed while facing the challenge, they will be revived at the spawn point. From there, players can continue the challenge.
5. Every entry will cost one available admission, and any player exiting the challenge before the times up will not receive any reward or instance points.
1. When the team is formed, the team leader must go to the Instance Caller in the main cities and ask to be teleported into the instance (137,-38).
2. After the team leader has successfully communicated with the Instance Caller, the instance entry button will appear, then the leader must select "Enter" to teleport the team into the instance. With the team in place, a waiting number will appear on the screen and the team will enter once the space is available. Team members may perform other tasks during the wait period as long as the team formation remains the same.
3. If a player fails to confirm entry during the 60 second countdown, the team leader must use the social interface and manually invite the player into the instance.
4. Every kill adds to the team score, with more challenging monsters earning challengers more points. Every team needs 850 scores to complete the challenge, and the score can be checked at anytime by clicking on the team icon.
Hint: Teams will receive 1 score for every monster killed, 10 points for every elite monster killed, and 50 points for every boss killed during the challenge.
5. The completion of the challenge and the team score will reflect the performance of the team members. See the chart below for details:
Level of Completion
6. The Hard Points received in the challenge can be accumulated, and then exchanged for different items from the Point Exchanger in the main cities (134,-33). These items are listed below,
|600||Strong EXP Potion|
|600||Elixir of Talent II|
|850||Golden Apple Juice|
The team which sucessfully completes the instance will obtain the title of "Seabed Explorer". The title of "Deep sea hunter" will go to the player who manages to progress through the instance solo.
Raid Leader Delegation
The team leader who arranged teleportation doesn't necessarily have to be the raid leader in the instance. The position can be delegated to another active team member by going to the team list at the bottom left corner of the mini map. Find the member's name and right click to delegate.
During the challenge, a number of things can catch you by surprise (e.g. bad connection or poor team performance) that will cause you to want to withdraw from the instance. At this moment, the raid leader can be asked to initialize a vote to terminate the instance, and if the passing vote is greater than 50%, the instance will end and the team can exit shortly thereafter. The reward will be determined by the score at the moment of termination.
The termination button is located in the instance menu at the bottom left corner of the mini map, and by initiating the vote, the raid leader supports termination by default. The termination will cost each team member one admission to the instance.