The all-round update of the Mount System will be up soon. Veteran Greek Heroes can now saddle up on their favorite mount and take a joyride to adventure... and beyond!
1. When you reach Level 40, accept the quest in the main cities. After talking with the NPC, you will obtain a book to learn the riding skill.
2. Follow the steps to start the next dialogue with the NPC, and claim the first Greek War Horse.
3. Press S to open the Skill Column, and drag your Ride Skill to the shortcut column.
4. Press B to open your Backpack, then drag the Greek War Horse to the slot on the Mount Column which is next to the Fashion Column.
5. Click on the Riding Skill, then go for a ride.
When a pet has been reborn for the 8th time, you will notice a big difference in the pet's appearance. Think more cuddly and cute.
The upper level limit in the new version will be raised to Level 130. With a new pinnacle to shoot for, players can further improve their abilities and challenge themselves in the new maps and new adventures!
For the upcoming version for GodsWar, we are giving players the option to change the whole look of the game - especially the way you look! There will soon be two ways to enter the game, one will take you into the classic style GodsWar, while the other will take you into the slick new world of the new GodsWar! Before we ask you to make any big decision's, let's take a peek!
New Look for the Guys
New Look for the Gals
These new designs are definitely more appealing to the eyes. If you have any doubt, then take a quick look and hear what everyone have to say about the new look, and while you're at it, throw a complement or two at your friends on their new looks. In addition, you will notice that character movement has changed as well. That's no accident, the GodsWar development team has redesigned all the movement in game. Unless you're Bruce Lee, who couldn't use a few new combat moves?
Fashion for Guys
Fashion for Gals
The new Login Interface has been completely redone, and will now be easier to navigate, and feature more information on the new version, including Online Activities, New Announcements, Previous Offline Activities and new game information.
Two brand new Class Suits are now available. Players can go to the Gear Mentor in the main cities to manage the upgrade process.
1. As players ascend in level, they will be able to have regular gear upgrades to the cool Class Suit. It costs Promo Insignia I to upgrade to Class Suit I.
The chart below specifies the level requirement for the disparate components in the Class Suit I,
2. As players continue to advance to higher levels, they will reach a point when they get to upgrade a Class Suit I to Class Suit II. This will require a Promo Insignia II to complete the upgrade.
The chart below specifies the level requirements for the disparate components in the Class Suit II,
4. If you find that you're not a big fan of Class Suits, you have a choice of downgrading them to the original gear with the return of a Promo Insignia I/II.
On the grade scale of equipment, Legendary and Mythical have been introduced to really push the upper boundaries of GWO hardware!
1. Level 4 Crystals can be purchased from the in-game Mall and B-Gold Merchant, at a price of 920 Gold or B-Gold.
2. Exchange 4,500 Honor for a Level 4 Crystal from the NPC Point Exchanger.
3. Exchange 10,000 Hard Points for a Level 4 Sapphire from the NPC Point Exchanger.
4. Level 4 Sapphires are exclusively used to forge Legendary and Mythical gear. Gems Level 3 or below do not help when forging Legendary and Mythical gear.
5. Level 4 Sapphires and Crystals cannot be obtained from compounding Level 3 gems.